Peripatetic strolls: Reset
- 13 from October 2020 from 12:00 to 13:00
- 14 from October 2020 from 10:00 to 11:00 - 19:00 to 20:00
- 15 from October 2020 from 12:00 to 13:00
- 16 from October 2020 from 10:00 to 11:00 - 19:00 to 20:00
- 17 from October 2020 from 12:00 to 13:00 - 17:00 to 18:00
- 18 from October 2020 from 10:00 to 11:00 - 17:00 to 18:00
- In person (by prior registration)
Reset offers us future perspectives based on a selection of classics that share the contexts of crises and pandemics. What will the approaching world be like? What do we want it to be like? What role will we have?
The peripatetic school was created in Athens three centuries before Christ and consisted of Aristotle's followers who literally walked as they attended their philosophy classes.
La Casa dels Clàssics would like to follow their example, so it is proposing we all reflect together while walking. Peripatetic strolls are therefore a joint-reflection exercise based on the city's architectural and symbolic elements which will enable us to re-read the classics from a present-day perspective.