Online reservation system for the Biennial of Thought 2020 activities
Due to the special circumstances derived from the Covid-19 health emergency, this year, attending the Biennial of Thought activities in person will only be possible by making an online reservation for individual activities.
How to make a reservation
1. Check the Biennial of Thoght’s programme and select the activities that you are interested in.
2. Remember that you can only request tickets for a maximum of 6 programme activities. When you make a reservation, you can do so under your name for up to two people.
3. Children over 2 years old also need a reservation, so they have their own personal space. In addition, those under 18 must present an authorisation from their parents or legal guardian and be accompanied by an adult in order to enter the premises.
4. When you request tickets for one of the activities, you must provide your email address. If there are spots available, you will receive an email confirmation. This information will allow us to contact the participants who attended each of the activities, ensuring that contact tracing is possible if the Covid-19 protocol is activated.
5. The email confirmation you’ll receive will include the admission ticket for you and other people attending the activity with you. Keep this email and bring a digital copy of it on your mobile phone.
6. If you need to cancel the reservation, you can do it by clicking on the link you will find on the confirmation email. You will be able to cancel one or both tickets.
7. If you have lost the reservation voucher, you can recover it by accessing the activity file that you will find on the web, clicking on the option "Recover the tickets".
8. Those without internet access will be able to reserve tickets by phone by calling 933 161 038 (Monday-Friday, 10 am to 3 pm). Please remember that, in order to avoid crashing the service, it is requested that only citizens without internet access or who are unable to access mobile apps use it.